Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting a 3 year old to sleep

Boy C has been having a hard time going to sleep lately.  I can't figure out what the problem is.  J thinks that he gets too tired and then it makes it hard to go to sleep.  A lot of time, that is the problem.  He stays up too late on the weekends and doesn't take the best naps.  Naps may be about to go out the window.  I'm not ready for that at all.  Another part of me thinks that he is starting to realize the Girl C is going to be here very soon.  3 weeks and 4 days until the scheduled c-section.  In a lot of ways, I am ready for her to be here.  I am so tired of being pregnant.  I don't enjoy it at all.  I'm ready to get back to my normal self.  But I also know that when she gets here, things are going to be so different.  I've heard that going from 1 to 2 kids is the hardest.  I guess we are about to find out.  Lots of people do it and we will be fine.  Bring it on.  We are ready!

1 comment:

The Seidel Six said...

You will be a great mom for 2 kids! I hope your last few weeks go fast so she can get here!