Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week of May 16th

C is gone for the week and it is so different when he is not around.  I found myself feeling like it was when J and I got married and it was just the 2 of use.  But then I am always thinking about what C is doing or if he is ok, so it really isn't like it was with just J and I.  I know he is having a great time so it is ok!

Friday we went to the Rangers game.  We had a great time.  C started the night a little iffy but he got a lot better and made it through the entire game and fireworks.  Here are a few pictures it took with my phone.







C also got hit in the face at daycare last week.  A friend was swinging a bat and C just happened to walk behind them at the wrong time.  It didn't seem to phase him much, but it did make for a good picture.


Saturday we had 2 birthday parties to go to.  One was a 1st birthday party and the other was a 100 year old party.  The circle of life.  It was great to be able to go to both celebrations.  C had a great time playing and dancing at the 100 year old party.

Not much going on this week since C is gone.  J and I are just taking it easy and trying to do some cleaning around the house.  I'm trying to get rid of some of the stuff we have accumulated over the last 5 years that we don't use or need.  It feels good to clean stuff out.  I just wish I had more time to do it.

We do have C's 3 year old pictures and family pictures this weekend.  I am looking forward to that since I love pictures so much.  There will be a new person doing them this time.  It is a girl that I have known for most of my life but haven't seen it 10 years, so this ought to be interesting.  I'm sure they will be great!

Until next week.......

No comments: