Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Solstice 2009

So I had no idea that yesterday was Winter Solstice 2009.  Since Jerrod's family loves summer so much they reminded me!  It was the shortest day of the year, but it sure felt pretty long to me.  Well the work day actually went by pretty fast.  It was 3pm and it really felt like about 11am to me.  That was good!

After work we headed to Nana's for chicken fried steak.  Randy & Britney and Aaron & Amanda were going to be there and we really don't get to see them that ofter so off we went.  It is a little over an hour drive to Stephenville, but it was worth it.  C fell asleep in the car so it took him a little while to warm up to everyone.  There were a lot more people there than I expected.  Pretty much everyone was there!  Lets see if I can name them all:  Nana, Jerry, Nikki, Jordan, Jordan's friend, Madison, Marly, Randall, Randy, Britney, Kenton, Jacy, Libby, Heather, Scott, Kendall, Carly, Dale, Pam, Aaron, Amanda, Emma, Gavin, Jerrod, me, Colton, Brent, and Crystal.  I think that is everyone.  Sorry if I forgot you, but you probably won't read this anyway.  We headed back to Weatherford around 9:30, got C to bed, and went to bed ourselves.  I was really tired.  Tired enough that I slept through my alarm this morning.  Oh well!

No comments: