Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back again

I'm back again after only 2 days since my last post.  I have to say I am pretty proud of myself.  Who knows how long I will keep this up, but I will keep trying.  I have decided this will be my New Year's resolution.  I will try hard to keep up with the blog.  More for me than for other people.  This will be like my diary in the digital age.

Right now we are sitting at the lake house.  Colton wants to go outside really bad but it is probably below 40* and he doesn't have any shoes on.  JanMa is trying to distract him to do something different.  Now he is hanging on the door and crying!  He is too silly.

We have 3 days of work this next week and then it is Christmas vacation.  We can't wait!  I still need to wrap all our presents.  I also need to get some name tags that hang on gifts not stick on.  That will be a quick trip to Target.  Hopefully that will get done today.  Not much else going on today other than getting home.

No comments: