Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Wee Bit of ME

This sounds fun.  Learn a little about me and I don't have to think what to blog about.  I am working on some posts to recount our recent vacation to Colorado, but I haven't gotten them finished.

And who like my new blog design?  Thanks Bailey!

 
 

{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Probably facebook.  Stupid, right?!?



{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Wow, I don't really know.  I've only been out of the US once and that was to Cozumel, but that's not very far from here.  Probably when we took a family trip to Wyoming.


{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Big Brother and all of the housewives shows.  NY is probably my favorite.


{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
can it be a drink? Dr. Pepper.  I want to give it up.  I do!  I've tried.  But I just love the taste of that sweet nectar!


{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
I have no idea.  I don't read.  I don't have time to read.  I would be a fictional character in my Becker Financial Accounting book if there were any.  That is the only thing I read these days!


{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
I don't know.  I'm not sure I have one.  What a cop out, right!  I am ready for summer when it is winter and I am ready for winter when it is summer.  So maybe Spring and Fall?!?


{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
Dying.....does that count as a phobia.  I'm sure that there is a more proper name for it but I don't know what it is.


{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Pool, for sure!  On before mentioned trip to Cozumel, I stepped into the ocean when we first arrived to take a picture and that was the only time I "got in."  The rest of the time was spent by the pool!  But I hate bathing suits!  And I spend most of my weekends during the summer at the lake.  I don't like the lake either!


{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar.  That's pretty much what I eat everyday unless I go to SONIC!


{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
Airplanes Part II.  I LOVE it!  enough said

1 comment:

Janet said...

A character in the Becker Book? You must be studying for your CPA exam. I had to leave my Staff Accounting position last year to homeschool my son.

I never got my CPA before leaving. I am a tax girl for sure, but I always ended up doing Audit. Ugg.

Good Luck.